top of page

Food Group

Public·34 members

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

J.I the Prince of N.Y's Bad Luck: Where to download and stream

How to Download Bad Luck by J.I the Prince of N.Y

If you are a fan of rap and R&B music, you might have heard of J.I the Prince of N.Y, a rising star in the hip hop scene. His 2019 single "Bad Luck" is one of his most popular songs, with over 100 million streams on Spotify. The song showcases his melodic flow, catchy hook, and relatable lyrics about love, betrayal, and survival.

download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y

In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about J.I the Prince of N.Y and his hit song "Bad Luck". We will also show you how to download it legally from various sources, so you can enjoy it offline or use it in your videos without any hassle.

Who is J.I the Prince of N.Y?

J.I the Prince of N.Y, born Justin Irvin Rivera, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter hailing from Brooklyn, New York. He started rapping at a young age and gained fame after appearing on the second season of The Rap Game, a reality show competition hosted by Jermaine Dupri on Lifetime.

Although he did not win the show, he impressed many with his skills and charisma. He then released his debut single "No Static" in 2016, followed by his first EP Barely Famous in 2017. He signed a deal with Interscope Records in 2019 and released his mixtape Hood Life Krisis, Vol. 1, which included his breakout single "Need Me".

J.I has been praised for his unique blend of rap and R&B music, which draws inspiration from New York legends like Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z, and Big Pun. He has also collaborated with artists like Lil Tjay, Myke Towers, Nav, Lil Durk, and A Boogie wit da Hoodie.

What is Bad Luck about?

"Bad Luck" is a song that expresses J.I's frustration and anger with his ex-girlfriend, who cheated on him and left him for another guy. He accuses her of being a liar, a snake, and a bad luck charm. He also reflects on how he tried to make the relationship work, but she always found a way to hurt him. He vows to move on and find someone better, while hoping that she suffers the same fate as him.

The song has a dark and moody vibe, with a trap beat and a piano melody. J.I delivers his verses with a smooth and emotional voice, while also adding some auto-tune effects. The chorus is catchy and memorable, with J.I repeating the line "You're bad luck, bad luck".

How to download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y for free

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y mp3 download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y lyrics and download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on TIDAL[^1^]

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y song on Apple Music[^2^]

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y Shazam[^3^]

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y hood life krisis vol 2

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y official audio download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y instrumental download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Spotify

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y video download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y ringtone download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on SoundCloud

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y remix download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y karaoke download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Amazon Music

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y piano sheet music download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y guitar tabs download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on YouTube Music

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y live performance download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Deezer

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y cover version download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y acapella download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Pandora

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y reaction video download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on iHeartRadio

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y behind the scenes download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y 8d audio download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Napster

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y clean version download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Audiomack

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y extended version download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y mashup download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Bandcamp

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y dance choreography download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on TuneIn Radio

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y slowed and reverb download

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y nightcore version download

Download bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y on Google Play Music

Bad luck by j.i the prince of n.y album art download

Some interesting facts and trivia about the song are:

• The song was released on November 7, 2019, as the second single from J.I's mixtape Hood Life Krisis, Vol. 1.

• The song was produced by Docondabeat and Nagra Beats, who also worked on other songs by J.I such as "Love Scars" and "Painless".

• The song peaked at number 67 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, making it J.I's highest-charting single to date.

• The song has a music video directed by Kid Art, which features J.I in various scenes of his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, such as arguing, breaking up, and seeing her with another guy.

• The song has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for selling over one million units in the United States.

Why should you download Bad Luck?

If you are looking for a song that can resonate with your feelings of heartbreak and betrayal, then Bad Luck is the perfect choice for you. The song is relatable and honest, as J.I pours out his emotions and experiences in his lyrics. The song is also catchy and enjoyable, as J.I showcases his musical talent and versatility in his delivery and style.

By downloading Bad Luck, you can also support J.I as an independent artist who is making waves in the music industry. You can show your appreciation for his hard work and creativity, and help him grow his fan base and reach more listeners. You can also enjoy the song in high-quality audio, without any interruptions or ads.

Downloading Bad Luck also allows you to add it to your personal playlist, so you can listen to it anytime and anywhere you want. You can play it on your phone, computer, or any other device that supports MP3 files. You can also use it in your videos, as long as you follow some simple rules that we will explain later in this article.

How to download Bad Luck legally?

Now that you know why you should download Bad Luck, you might be wondering how to do it legally. There are many sources where you can download the song for free or for a small fee, but not all of them are safe or legal. Some of them may contain viruses, malware, or spyware that can harm your device or steal your personal information. Some of them may also violate the copyright laws or the terms of service of the artist or the platform.

To avoid these risks and problems, you should only download Bad Luck from reputable and authorized sources that respect the rights of the artist and the users. Here are some of the best sources where you can download Bad Luck legally:

YouTube Audio Library

YouTube Audio Library is a collection of royalty-free music and sound effects that you can use in your videos or other projects. You can access it from your YouTube account by clicking on "Create" and then "Audio Library". You can browse by genre, mood, instrument, duration, or attribution.

To download Bad Luck from YouTube Audio Library, you need to follow these steps:

• Type "Bad Luck" in the search bar and press enter.

• Find the song by J.I the Prince of N.Y and click on the download icon next to it.

• Select the format (MP3 or WAV) and the quality (128 kbps or 320 kbps) that you prefer.

• Save the file to your device and enjoy!

Free Music Archive

Free Music Archive is a website that offers free music downloads under Creative Commons licenses or public domain. You can find thousands of songs from various genres, artists, labels, and curators. You can also upload your own music or contribute to the community.

To download Bad Luck from Free Music Archive, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to and search for "Bad Luck" in the search bar.

• Find the song by J.I the Prince of N.Y and click on it.

• Click on the download icon below the player and choose the format (MP3 or OGG) that you prefer.

Jamendo

Jamendo is a platform that connects independent artists and music lovers. You can discover, stream, and download music from various genres, moods, and themes. You can also support the artists by donating, buying, or licensing their music.

To download Bad Luck from Jamendo, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to and sign up for a free account or log in with your existing one.

• Search for "Bad Luck" in the search bar and press enter.

• Find the song by J.I the Prince of N.Y and click on it.

• Click on the download icon next to the player and choose the quality (low, medium, or high) that you prefer.

How to use Bad Luck in your videos?

If you want to use Bad Luck in your videos, such as vlogs, tutorials, reviews, or montages, you need to be careful about some legal issues. You don't want to get sued by the artist or the platform where you downloaded the song from, or have your video taken down or demonetized by YouTube or other video-sharing sites.

<

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Deana Smith
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
  • Adhvika Gour
    Adhvika Gour
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani

(631)809-5294

• Facebook